Dr. Chetan Singh Thakur has won the prestigious “Early Career Research Award” from Science and Engineering Research Board, Government of India for developing Neuromorphic processor.
- Pratik Kumar and Abhishek Nair win best poster award at EECS 2019 at IISc
- Invited talk at Microsoft on topic “Low power Neuromorphic Systems for Edge Computing”
- Invited talk at Sony Inc at Machine Learning Conference – Convergence 2019
- Invited tutorial talk at ICEE conference 2018
- Sarthak Gupta has received Pratiksha travel fellowship for ISCAS 2019 Japan