Dr. Chetan Singh Thakur has won the prestigious “Early Career Research Award” from Science and Engineering Research Board, Government of India for developing Neuromorphic processor.
- Keynote talk at SSIR TechCon Conference
- Invited talk by Dr.Chetan and NeuRonICS lab participation at EMEA workshop.
- Folks from Neuronics Lab win Hackware innovation challenge organized by Schneider India
- Invited talk: “Artificial Intelligence – Devices to Systems” at IIT Roorkee
- NeuRonICS lab has been funded by Ashok Leyland Inc.