The Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore, and Western Sydney University (WSU), Australia signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) for expanding their ongoing partnership to support cutting-edge research in the area of neuromorphic engineering. This alliance will enable collaborative research and exchange of students between the International Centre for Neuromorphic Systems (ICNS) at WSU and the Brain, Computation and Data Science (BCD) Group at IISc.
- Pratik Kumar and Abhishek Nair win best poster award at EECS 2019 at IISc
- Invited talk at Microsoft on topic “Low power Neuromorphic Systems for Edge Computing”
- Invited talk at Sony Inc at Machine Learning Conference – Convergence 2019
- Invited tutorial talk at ICEE conference 2018
- Sarthak Gupta has received Pratiksha travel fellowship for ISCAS 2019 Japan