The Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore, and Western Sydney University (WSU), Australia signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) for expanding their ongoing partnership to support cutting-edge research in the area of neuromorphic engineering. This alliance will enable collaborative research and exchange of students between the International Centre for Neuromorphic Systems (ICNS) at WSU and the Brain, Computation and Data Science (BCD) Group at IISc.
- Keynote talk at SSIR TechCon Conference
- Invited talk by Dr.Chetan and NeuRonICS lab participation at EMEA workshop.
- Folks from Neuronics Lab win Hackware innovation challenge organized by Schneider India
- Invited talk: “Artificial Intelligence – Devices to Systems” at IIT Roorkee
- NeuRonICS lab has been funded by Ashok Leyland Inc.