The Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore, and Western Sydney University (WSU), Australia signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) for expanding their ongoing partnership to support cutting-edge research in the area of neuromorphic engineering. This alliance will enable collaborative research and exchange of students between the International Centre for Neuromorphic Systems (ICNS) at WSU and the Brain, Computation and Data Science (BCD) Group at IISc.
- Kundan Kumar and Saurabh Gupta selected for the 3rd RIKEN R-CCS HPC Youth Workshop
- IISc, Bangalore and WSU, Australia sign MoU to promote neuromorphic engineering
- NeuRoNICS Lab receives funds by DST under program IMPRINT-2
- Pratiksha Postdoctoral Fellowship at IISc
- Wipro has funded two research projects at NeuRonICS Lab