The NeuRonICS lab welcomes highly motivated people who are interested in our research themes.
The lab currently has openings in the below fields:
- Research Assistant Position in the area of Machine Learning/ Deep Learning.
- Research Assistant Position in Embedded System design.
- Research Assistant Position in FPGA VLSI Design.
- Research Assistant/Intern in Analog Neuromorphic Circuit Design. Interns not less than 5-6 months may apply.
- Post Doctoral Research Position in Neuromorphic Computing.
Any part-time or short-term (less than 6 months) or remote student mentorship requests wouldn’t be responded.
Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org along with your CV.
For Post Doc application please refer below:
- Pratiksha Postdoctoral Fellowship : This fellowship is supported by an endowment by Pratiksha Trust set up by Mr.
Kris Gopalakrishnan and Mrs. Sudha Gopalakrishnan. The main objective of the fellowship is
to promote interdisciplinary research that interfaces computer science with neurobiology. More details
- Raman Post-Doc Program : A highly selective Post-Doc program with 50 positions. The Institute invites applications for intensely motivated individuals with an established record of high quality research for the positions of Raman Post-Docs. Overseas Citizens of India (OCI), Persons of Indian Origin (PIO), and foreign nationals are also eligible to apply. More details
Projects for Mtech students:
MTech students enrolled in the DESE, VLSI and AI programs at IISc, interested in the area of Neuromorphic VLSI design including analog, FPGA, mixed-signal designs are encouraged to join the NeuRonICS lab. In the past, MTech students from the NeuRonICS lab have contributed many successful projects that lead to a very high impact factor Journal/Conference publications including a few patents submissions.